Ann Morrison Park
1000 N AMERICANA BLVD
Ann Morrison Park is one of the "Ribbon of Jewels," an urban park located on the Boise River. The park property was purchased by Morrison-Knudsen Co. founder Harry W. Morrison in honor of his late wife, Ann Morrison, and built in 1959 by Morrison-Knudsen employees.
The 153-acre park features a distinctive spray fountain, gardens, Candy Cane Playground, tennis courts, lighted softball diamonds, soccer, cricket and football fields, and a picnic pavilion.
These amenities provide many leisure opportunities for residents and visitors.
A pedestrian bridge over the Boise River links the park to downtown Boise. Downstream from the bridge, the park features riverside access that is popular with anglers.
Amenities & Details
Dog Off-Leash Area