1000 N. Americana
Boise, ID 83702
Ann Morrison Park is one of the "Ribbon of Jewels," an urban park located on the Boise River. The park property was purchased by Morrison-Knudsen Co. founder Harry W. Morrison in honor of his late wife, Ann Morrison, and built in 1959 by Morrison-Knudsen employees.
The 153-acre park features a distinctive spray fountain, gardens, Candy Cane Playground, tennis courts, lighted softball diamonds, soccer, cricket and football fields, and a picnic pavilion.
These amenities provide many leisure opportunities for residents and visitors.
A pedestrian bridge over the Boise River links the park to downtown Boise. Downstream from the bridge, the park features riverside access that is popular with anglers.
Look for lots of great activities going on at the park.