Nampa Civic Center
311 3rd St S
Nampa, ID 83651
Calling all canine enthusiasts! Spectra, the providers of Venue Management at the Nampa Civic Center are hosting a St. Patrick’s Day themed dog event called St. Puptricks on March 20, 2021 from 11am – 3pm. The event does not require tickets and has a FREE ENTRY. Bring your family, friends, and don’t forget your dog (dog not required) and come out for some fun!
Do you have a pet that does tricks? Enter them in our talent contest! We will have three tiers of talent to enter in – Tier 1 - those who can do things like sit, stay, shake and any other simple entry level tricks. Tier 2 – the dogs who can also perform tricks like crawl, act shy, give kisses and other medium level tricks. Then we have Tier 3 – the level to really show off your dog’s talent – the sky is the limit on what they can do, this tier is reserved for those who are capable of high-level tricks. The Top Dog in each tier will receive a prize. Sign up is at the Nampa Civic Center booth at the event before 1:00PM.
Is cuteness your dog’s talent? Enter him/her in our costume contest! We would love to see your dogs dressed up in St. Patrick’s Day themed outfits, or any other outfit for that matter! Thanks to our generous vendors have donated a number of the prizes that will be given away at the event. Sign up is at the Nampa Civic Center booth at the event by 11:30AM.
Visit with our vendors to shop their pawesome items. Check out everything for your dog from veterinarians to dog walkers to dog boarding to pet treats, leashes, and more. We have vendors for the humans too! Food and beverages will be available for you both. Do not miss out on the special puppucinos for your pup.
Don’t forget to bring a brand-new dog toy or two for pups in need. We give all new dog toys received plus ten percent of our revenue to Lake Lowell Animal Rescue (LLAR). LLAR is a small nonprofit organization located in Nampa, Idaho. LLAR was founded in 2017 as a response to the massive animal abandonment issue at Lake Lowell and surrounding areas. Tragically, hundreds of cats, rabbits, dogs, chickens, ducks and other pets are abandoned here each year. LLAR is committed to rescuing and rehabilitating as many of these animals as possible, providing much needed medical care, and then placing them in new forever homes. Lake Lowell Animal Rescue relies on community support to not only be able to provide the sometimes-extensive care these animals need, but also to help find these wonderful pets new forever homes. If you are interested in adopting a new companion please visit their website at lakelowellanimalrescue.org or follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
St Puptricks Schedule of Events:
11:00AM Event Begins
12:00PM Doggo Costume Contest
1:30PM St Puptricks Talent Contest
The health and safety of the community is the top priority for Spectra, the Nampa Civic Center, and all partners involved. there is a comprehensive COVID operational plan submitted to our local Department of Health and Welfare. Below is a summary of key elements in the event plan:
• Signage posted throughout the event reminding people to socially distance by 6 feet and observe best hygiene practices
• Six tables for designated dining will be spaced out at least 6 feet apart from the chair at one table to chair at another table. That is the only seating area available for this event, everything else is standing only
• Our crew will conduct regular cleaning of the restrooms and high touch surface areas with COVID-19 approved products
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event
• All employees will be required to wear face masks
• Employees will be required to wear gloves for cleaning, handling, and serving food, dealing with first aid incidents
• Masks will not be required by all attendees but will be strongly encouraged and available for those who would like one
• Announcements will be made throughout the event to remind people about social and hygiene practices as well as the location of hand sanitizing stations
AS WITH ALL OF OUR EVENTS - our event plan will be submitted to our local health department and we will work closely with them to make sure the event is as safe as possible for everyone.
Are you interested in being a vendor at this event? Sign up here: https://nampaciviccenter.com/partnerships/vendors/